Pride Tennis Academy, the teaching professional team at Clayton County Tennis Center, is devoted to teaching the physical, mental, social and educational benefits of participating in programs involving, or relating to, the sport of tennis to the community. The over all summer camp goals are to help the kids reach their potential physically and mentally through on and off court activities.
1. Youth ages 5 -17 / All skill levels
2. Instruction is offered in a fun, positive group environment
3. Tennis rules/etiquette, positioning, developing sound tennis
4. “FUN”damentals will be the focal point for beginner
5. Strategy, physical conditioning, shot selection and stroke improvement will be emphasized for the intermediate and advanced player
6. Kids will have the opportunity to make new friends while participating in fun life skills, games, drills and supervised match play
7. Certified PTR, USPTA, and Collegiate Player Instructors
Release and Hold Harmless and Emergency Medical Treatment Agreement
The undersigned hereby forever releases, discharges, and covenants to hold harmless Pride Tennis Academy, and any other person, firm, corporation, charged or chargeable with responsibilities or liability, their heirs, administrators, executors, successors, and assignees from any and all claims, demands, damages, of any kind sustained, or that may hereafter be sustained, arising out of the matters described herein or in consequence of the participation in the recreational program sponsored by Pride Tennis Academy, and/or Clayton County Tennis Center. The undersigned hereby bind their heirs, administrators, executors, and successors.
Further agreement shall apply to all unknown and unanticipated injuries and damages directly or indirectly resulting herefrom.